Classic Commentaries and Studies on Colossians and Philemon Upgrade (8 vols.)•
Place Your Bid!Click on the highest price you’d pay. If the final price is lower, that’s what you’ll pay.
- Community bid
The Classic Commentaries and Studies on Colossians and Philemon Upgrade presents readers with a collection of early Puritan treatments of Paul’s intimate letter to Philemon, and his powerful address to the Colossians. Other volumes in the collection address the Christology of Colossians, Paul’s personal character, and a Puritan interpretive translation of Colossians. Most of the volumes in this collection were originally sermons or lectures, making them readily accessible and applicable to all readers.
With the Logos editions, these valuable volumes are enhanced by amazing functionality and features. Scripture and ancient-text citations link directly to English translations and original-language texts, and important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Perform powerful searches with the Topic Guide to instantly gather relevant biblical texts and resources. Tablet and mobile apps let you take the discussion with you. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
Build your library on Colossians and Philemon with our original Classic Commentaries on Colossians and Philemon collection!
- Features extensive analysis of Colossians and Philemon by early Puritan commentators
- Displays the exegesis of Puritan interpreters and the role of logic in their work
- Presents unique volumes on Christology in Colossians and on Paul’s personality in Philemon
- Contains an early Puritan interpretive paraphrase of Colossians with technical notes
- A Commentary upon the Epistle of St. Paul Written to the Colossians by Thomas Cartwright
- An Exposition of the Epistle of Saint Paul to the Colossians: Delivered in Sundry Sermons by Edward Elton
- Christ and Colosse or The Gospel of the Fullness: Five Lectures on St. Paul’s Epistle to the Colossians by H. H. Gowen
- Lectures on the Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the Colossians by William Kelly
- Christ the Life of True Believers and their Appearance with him in Glory: A Sermon on Colossians 3:4 by William Hooper
- A Paraphrase, and Notes on the Epistle of St. Paul to the Colossians. With an Appendix upon Ephesians 4:8 by James Peirce
- The Private Letters of St. Paul and St. John by Samuel Cox
- Two Treatises, The One a Most Fruitful Exposition Upon Philemon: The Other School of Affliction by Daniel Dyke
Lectures on the Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the Colossians
- Author: William Kelly
- Publisher: G. Morrish
- Publication Date: 1869
- Pages: 111
- Title: Classic Commentaries and Studies on Colossians and Philemon Upgrade
- Volumes: 8
- Pages: 1,676