Whether you’re the worship pastor or the Sunday school teacher, your ministry requires your unwavering identity in Christ. In these Mobile Ed courses, Elyse Fitzpatrick lays the groundwork to growing this Christocentric identity. Under her direction, you’ll learn the importance of building Christ-centered identities in your leaders, your peers, and those whom God has entrusted to you—while at the same time, developing and growing your own. You’ll learn the basics of Christian counseling through the ministry of Jesus’ work on the cross, and discover the importance of God’s Word in relational ministry.
These three courses—in counseling and personal and professional development—build the fundamental character principles every growing and learning Christian must have. Elyse Fitzpatrick brings over 24 years’ of biblically-focused counseling to your education, helping you understand the importance of a rock-solid identity in Christ, and teaching you methods for imparting this knowledge to others.
- Title: Elyse Fitzpatrick Bundle
- Instructors: Elyse Fitzpatrick
- Publisher: Lexham Press
- Publication Date: 2014
- Product Type: Logos Mobile Education
- Resource Type: Courseware, including transcripts, audio, and video resources
- Courses: 3
- Video Hours:11
Video lectures from CO111 Gospel-Centered Counseling are also available separately on DVD.
Getting the most out of Mobile Ed
Mobile Ed is a highly effective mobile learning environment that incorporates the powerful study tools found in Logos Bible Software.
With any Logos library base package, you will be able to view the lectures and interact with the transcripts. For the best learning experience, we recommend you use Logos Platinum.
- Readings for the courses are often tailored to Platinum because the larger library provides access to a wide range of suggested resources and increases search results for further study.
- The Platinum collection best matches the resources used in screencasts. It includes a breadth of commentaries, original-language studies, and over 1,400 resources to deepen your study.
About Elyse Fitzpatrick
Elyse Fitzpatrick has been counseling women since 1989. She is a member of the National Association of Nouthetic Counseling, a retreat and conference speaker, and is the head of Women Helping Women Ministries. Fitzpatrick has a certificate in biblical counseling from CCEEF in San Diego and an MA in biblical counseling from Trinity Theological Seminary.
She is the author of more than 15 books, including Love to Eat, Hate to Eat. Fitzpatrick has developed an extensive curriculum in biblical counseling and has trained students in both North and South America.