The Sam Storms Collection includes devotional and meditative guides for studying several books of the Bible, including Corinthians, Psalms, and Colossians. Celebrated author Sam Storms urges readers not only to enter into the Bible but to take the next step toward knowing God and his Word. Dive into provocative questions of Christian theology (and their biblical answers) in Tough Topics, or explore the process of Christian conversion in Signs of the Spirit, a companion guide to Jonathan Edwards’ classic, Religious Affections.
The Logos edition of this collection integrates instantly into your digital library. Save time in your devotionals with powerful search features, linked definitions dictionary tools (so you never have to look up a word), and automatic syncing across devices, so you don’t waste time hunting for where you left off.
- Daily devotional guides through Colossians, Psalms, and Corinthians
- Storms’ interpretation and analysis of Jonathan Edwards’ Religious Affections
- Biblical answers to Christianity’s toughest questions
- Chosen for Life: The Case for Divine Election
- The Hope of Glory: 100 Daily Meditations on Colossians
- More Precious than Gold: 50 Daily Mediations on the Psalms
- Signs of the Spirit: An Interpretation of Jonathan Edwards’ Religious Affections
- A Sincere and Pure Devotion to Christ: 100 Daily Meditations on 2 Corinthians: vol. 1, 2 Corinthians 1–6
- A Sincere and Pure Devotion to Christ: 100 Daily Meditations on 2 Corinthians: vol. 2, 2 Corinthians 7–13
- Tough Topics: Biblical Answers to 25 Challenging Questions
- Title: Sam Storms Collection
- Author: Sam Storms
- Publisher: Crossway
- Volumes: 7
- Pages: 2032
About Sam Storms
Sam Storms spent 38 years in ministry as a pastor, professor, and author. He was visiting associate professor of theology at Wheaton College from 2000 to 2004, and is currently senior pastor at Bridgeway Church in Oklahoma City. He’s a graduate of The University of Oklahoma (BA), Dallas Theological Seminary (ThM), and The University of Texas (PhD).