Real-Life Discipleship (2 vols.)
Real Life Ministries is an evangelical church that was planted in 1998 by four families. It has grown its weekly attendance to over 7,000. One of America’s fastest-growing churches, Real Life Ministries attributes its growth to its strong focus on discipleship.
Real-Life Discipleship presents proven discipleship tools and strategies. It challenges Christians to be intentional Christ-followers and help carry out the Great Commission, and shows how church members can play a role in reaching others to Christ. The training manual helps pastors and church leaders create a discipleship program and discover the natural-born leaders and disciples within their own congregation.
This collection will enhance your understanding of discipleship and evangelism and bring you new and your church new and exciting ways to fulfill the Great Commission. All Scripture passages link to your favorite Bible translation in your library. With Logos’ advanced features, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference—finding, for example, every mention of “spiritual formation” or “leadership.”
- Gives a biblical overview of discipleship
- Shows how every church member can play a role in bringing others to Christ
- Presents a results-oriented process of disciple-making
- Provides training on how to identify, recruit, and develop gifted leaders within your congregation
- Real-Life Discipleship: Building Churches That Make Disciples by Jim Putnam
- Real-Life Discipleship Training Manual: Equipping Disciples Who Make Disciples by Jim Putman, Avery T. Willis Jr., Brandon Guindon, and Bill Krause
- Title: Real-Life Discipleship
- Publisher: NavPress
- Volumes: 2
- Pages: 448