Place Your Bid!Click on the highest price you’d pay. If the final price is lower, that’s what you’ll pay.
- Projected price
Aided by the work of Liddell and Scott, J. W. Frädersdorff’s A Copious Phraseological English-Greek Lexicon is intended to assist the student of Greek in composing Greek sentences by listing English words followed by their corresponding Greek definition. Have you ever wanted to know how to say air balloon in Greek, well now you can–it is ἀεροστάτης in case you may have been wondering.
Want to compose for yourself Greek sentences? With Logos you can quickly search for any English or Greek word you need to compose that perfect Greek sentence.
- Compose Greek sentences from English words and phrases
- Quickly search for Greek or English words
- Title: A Copious Phraseological English-Greek Lexicon
- Author: J. W. Frädersdorff
- Editors: Thomas K. Arnold and Henry Browne
- Edition: 5th
- Publisher: Rivingtons
- Publication Date: 1875
- Pages: 649
About the Author
J. W. Frädersdorff was Professor at the Taylor Institution, Oxford.