From his personal history and context to his faith, teachings and resounding influence on Christianity, gain an in-depth view of the Apostle Paul. In these volumes, renowned scholars examine Paul’s life and beliefs in new ways, which shed light onto the life of a man whose impact is still felt today. Join them as they dig into Paul’s Jewish faith and lifestyle, his conversion, and his illuminating insights into the teachings of Christ.
In the Logos editions, these volumes are enhanced by amazing functionality. Important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Perform powerful searches to find exactly what you’re looking for. Take the discussion with you using tablet and mobile apps. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
Learn more about Paul with the Pauline Studies Library!
- Explores Paul’s beliefs and background
- Gives insight into Paul’s views on a variety of topics
- Examines the influence of his background on his teachings
- Paul within Judaism: Restoring the First-Century Context to the Apostle edited by Mark D. Nanos and Magnus Zetterholm
- Paul and the Politics of Diaspora by Ronald Charles
- Paul the Jew: Rereading the Apostle as a Figure of Second Temple Judaism edited by Gabriele Boccaccini and Carlos A. Segovia
- Paul and the Stories of Israel: Grand Thematic Narratives in Galatians by A. Andrew Das
- Paul and the Apocalyptic Imagination edited by Ben C. Blackwell, John K. Goodrich and Jason Maston (Editor)