Sign up to receive Pre-Order, Pre-Pub, and Community Pricing updates and offers.
What is the Logos Pre-Order program?
Our Pre-Order program is one of the ways new products get into Logos. We partner with publishers to bring you the newest scholarship and arrange to have it available in Logos as soon as possible. You can get great deals on exciting new resources by placing pre-orders. The pre-order price is generally lower than the price of the completed and shipped resource.
How it works
- Take a look at our available Pre-Order products, and place a pre-order for any you would like to purchase at the lower pre-order price. (Make sure your credit card is up-to-date on your Logos.com account so you can receive your pre-order in a timely manner after it ships.)
- Continually check back for new products—we post them often!
- When the product ships, it will be immediately available for download, and your card will be charged for the specially discounted pre-order price. If you wait to buy the product when it’s live, you will have to pay the full price. So don’t miss out!
- It’s risk-free. If you change your mind, you can easily cancel your pre-order at any time—up to 30 days after it ships. Your card will not be charged until the product is fully produced and shipped, and we will give you plenty of notice in case you decide to opt out.
Get started now, and take a look at all of the exciting products currently on Pre-Order!
Check out the other ways we bring new products into Logos.
Frequently asked questions
Q. When will my credit card be charged?
- Your credit card won’t be charged until the product is completed and ships, and we'll send you a reminder email ahead of time. If you decide you don’t want the product anymore, you can cancel your pre-order at any time.
Q. When will it ship?
- Many Pre-Order products are scheduled for release when the publisher releases the print edition. Watch for an official ship date to be posted on the product page; it will be posted at least two weeks before it ships.
Q. What if I change my mind?
- Not a problem—you can cancel your pre-order at any time.