Logos 9 provided us with a Factbook Visual Filter, which hyperlinks the people, places, and things in a biblical text to the Factbook. These blue underlines in the text identified the hyperlinks. Perhaps you like the hyperlinks, but not so much the underlines. If so, I have encouraging news: you can hide the underlines while maintaining the hyperlinks!
Check this out:
- Open an interlinear Bible such as the Lexham English Bible to Acts 16:1 (A)
- Click the small arrow next to the Factbook Visual Filter icon on the Bible’s toolbar (B)
- Check the boxes next to People, Places, and Things (C)
- Uncheck the box next to Show underlines (D)
- Click the Factbook Visual Filter icon so that it is active (E)
- Click Derbe in Acts 16:1 (F)
- Notice the Factbook opens even though the underlines are hidden (G)
The great thing about this arrangement is the hyperlinks remain even though the text is not “cluttered” with underlines!
This is just one of several changes in the software that came with Logos 9.2. To watch at your convenience a FREE 45-minute webinar detailing the major 9.2 tweaks, please sign up here.