The traditional version of the Revised Chinese Union is an update of the 1919 Chinese Union Version, providing numerous instances of modern, updated language while still retaining the biblical accuracy of the wildly popular CUV. Twenty-seven years in the making, the RCUV is a long-anticipated and much welcomed Bible translation that has been carefuly revised by nearly thirty biblical scholars and translators from all over the world. In addition to the Bible text, this new version from the United Bible Societies contains an introduction to each book of the Bible and well over 2,000 footnotes.
The United Bible Societies have worked for more than two centuries to provide accurate biblical translations worldwide. Their commitment to translating solid, scriptural truths into numerous languages continues to leave a lasting impact on biblical literacy. And now, after years of hard work, their Revised Chinese Union Version is available in digital format! Lightning-fast searching capabilities, quickly-accessed cross-references, and customized Bible reading plans are just a few of the many reasons why the Logos edition of the RCUV is a must-have for any Chinese-speaking individual.
- Includes nearly 2,400 in-depth footnotes
- 2010 revised version of the Chinese Union Version
- Includes many instances of modern, updated language for better comprehension
- Easily searchable in Logos
- Customized Bible reading plans available
- Uses traditional Chinese script
- 書名Title: 中文聖經和合本修訂版(繁體)Revised Chinese Union Version (RCUV)
- 主要編者Chief Editors: Dr. Lien-Hwa Chow and Dr. Wei-Ren Luo
- 出版社Publisher:香港聖經公會 Hong Kong Bible Society
- 出版日期Publication Date: 2010