This collection includes two resources: an Expanded Translation of the New Testament and Wuest's well-known and widely admired Word Studies in the Greek New Testament.
- Search by topic (In English, Greek, or Transliterated language)
- Devotional studies on the teachings of Jesus and the apostles
- Great for Bible students new to the Greek language
- Title: Wuest's Word Studies, and Wuest's Expanded NT
- Author: Kenneth S. Wuest
- Translator: Kenneth S. Wuest
- Publisher: Eerdmans
- Volumes: 2
The New Testament : An Expanded Translation
Wuest’s Word Studies in the Greek New Testament
About Kenneth Wuest
Kenneth Samuel Wuest (1893 – 1962) was a noted New Testament Greek scholar and professor at the Moody Bible Institue in Chicago, publishing over a dozen books on the New Testament. In addition to his own translations, he is credited as one of the translators of the original New American Standard Bible (NASB). Wuest is often cited as an influential Evangelical and Dispensationalist scholar.