A Logos user sent this question to me:
I know the books of the Bible are not arranged in chronological order. Is there a way in Logos, however, to quickly see the books in the order they were written?
The answer is yes, with an interactive called the Bible Books Explorer!
[Please note, this interactive is available in Silver and above packages.]
- Choose Tools | Interactive Media | Bible Books Explorer
- Select a section of books to explore (if desired) from the sidebar, such as Pauline (A)
- Select Timeline in the upper right of the panel (B)
- Select a resource, such as Faithlife Study Bible, from which to retrieve dates (C)
- Notice in the body of the panel the suggested dates of authorship for the books you selected! (D)
For more detailed training about the Bible Books Explorer as well as numerous Logos features, please check out a subscription to mpseminars.com.
Leave a comment