A fellow Logos user emailed me this question:
Thank you for the monthly webinars that you do. I know that I can find maps in the Factbook, but is there a way to open the maps when you are studying a book like Hosea? I’m in a Bible study that is looking at Hosea.
I’m thrilled with this question because the user is implementing Logos into his small group and not just for sermons!
The answer is yes— we can easily search the Atlas for maps that are tagged according to a specific Bible reference.
- Open the Atlas from the Tools menu
- Click the Map List icon in the upper left of the panel to toggle on the sidebar (A)
- Type a Bible reference or book in the Filter Maps box, such as 1 Samuel (B)
- Select that reference from the drop-down list (C)
- Notice all of the maps that have been tagged with that reference (D)
- Click a map in the list to open it on the right (E)
For more detailed instructions about the Atlas, please consider a subscription to mpseminars.com where you’ll find 1000’s of videos to help you become proficient in both the desktop and mobile formats of Logos Bible Software.