A fellow Logos user inquired about this scenario:
I’ve started making use of the Sermon document for the classes I teach. Also, occasionally I utilize the Timeline for my research. Is there a way to make a slide of a Timeline so I can show my class?
First, I’m so glad this user is applying the Sermon document, not just for “official” sermons but also for Bible study lessons. So if you’re a teacher or small group leader, please take advantage of the flexibility the Sermon document offers.
Now to his specific question: yes, a slide can very easily be created from a Timeline!
Check out how simple this is:
- Open a Sermon document
- Open the Timeline from the Tools menu, Factbook, resources, etc.
- Customize the Timeline as you desire using the style (A), Subject (B), and Type (C) drop-down lists and/or Filter box (D)
- Right-click on the Timeline (E)
- Select Send to “your Sermon document” (F)
- Notice Logos creates a slide right inside the Sermon document! (G)
For more detailed training about Timelines and so much more in Logos, please check out a subscription to mpseminars.com where you’ll find 1000’s of videos to help you become proficient in both the desktop and mobile formats of Logos Bible Software!