Pastors, preachers, teachers, and other ministry leaders are constantly looking for ways to be more faithful and effective. One way to do that is by building a solid library. But every library has room to improve. Often, ministers will fill their libraries with respected commentaries, the latest theological resources, solid Bible reference works, and their favorite scholars’ systematic theologies—and that’s wonderful.
But how strong is your lineup of resources specifically written to help you become more effective in ministry?
Right now, you can save 60% on the Ministry Collection—a powerful assembly of 27 volumes to empower your ministry. And if you already own some of these volumes, you’ll save even more with Dynamic Pricing.
Here are 6 key resources from the Ministry Collection that can transform the way you serve God’s people.
- Brothers, We Are Not Professionals – John Piper issues a clarion call to his fellow ministers: preaching the gospel is the task of the prophet, not the professional. Written by a pastor and for pastors, this resource was named among the “10 Best Books Every Preacher Should Read” by Preaching Magazine
- Seven Practices of Effective Ministry – Andy Stanley‘s practical guide helps you implement strategies developed on the ground by the staff at North Point Community Church. This resource is perfect for anyone looking for practical, hands-on advice for developing a strategic plan for ministry in the local church.
- Biblical Psychology – Oswald Chambers‘ hugely influential devotional My Utmost for His Highest has impacted thousands of Christians’ personal walk. Now you can bring Chamber’s insight to bear as you minister to others. Biblical Psychology focuses on applying biblical answers to the moral problems faced by those we serve.
- Patterns of Discipleship in the New Testament – There are plenty of calls to “disciple” the people you serve, but few resources that combine practical wisdom on how to do that with a biblical basis for discipleship. Richard Longenecker’s collection of 13 essays does both.
- NavPress Discipleship Collection (6 vols.) – The Navigators are synonymous with discipleship, and this collection is the quintessential resource for developing a thriving discipleship ministry. Covering everything from evangelism, to character development, to leadership, together these volume form a crash course in the essentials of discipleship.
- The Five Smooth Stones: Essential Principles for Biblical Ministry – What, at its core, is ministry all about? In this resource, Robertson McQuilkin argues that, though at times ministry may seem daunting, there are five key principles that should animate everything we do. He argues that the Bible, the Congregation, the Spirit, the Plan of Redemption, and the Lord Jesus are the key ministry principles that characterize effective and biblical ministry
Right now you can get all 27 volumes in the Ministry Collection for 60% off. But hurry—this offer is only good until September 6. Get it now!
Don’t miss all the other collections designed to help you round out your library. Explore all collections.