On November 7, 2018, we will deploy a security update to our servers to ensure compliance with current industry standards. This will impact users who have not gotten the free update to Logos 7.
If you are running Logos 4, 5, or 6, update to Logos 7 for free now to ensure uninterrupted access to your software.
What happens if I choose not to update to Logos 7?
If you are a Logos 7 user, you will not be impacted by this security update. If you are a Logos 4, 5, or 6 user and choose not to update, your software will continue to work, but in an unsupported, offline mode. Offline, you are not able to:
- Log in to the application after you sign out
- Download new content (free or purchased) to your software
- Sync your software with other devices
- Use features that require being online, like community highlights
- View content pushed to your Home Page from Logos
If you are currently running Logos 4, 5, or 6, please install the free update to Logos 7 to ensure the best possible experience. If you are currently running Logos 7, no action is needed.
How to update:
- Get Logos 7 Basic. (You will not lose any of your current features and resources.)
- Restart your Logos software
Why are we making this update?
Faithlife takes the security of your data seriously. We continually improve security by following industry best practices and regulatory guidance. Behind the scenes, we deploy security updates through regular automatic updates to your Logos software. Because this security update may affect your Logos experience, we want to ensure you take the opportunity to update to Logos 7.