With the FSB, we’ve reimagined what it means to center your life on Scripture. The FSB doesn’t just have the tools you need to elevate your personal study—it can revolutionize the way your faith community shares the Word together.
The Features You Need
- Study as deeply as you want—The FSB meets you where you are. New to Bible study? Immerse yourself in the first layer of notes and get a handle on the cultural background and significant points of the passage you’re studying. Once you’re more familiar with the message, you can move on to the next layers of notes and really put the passage under the microscope.
- Use the Bible translation you like best—Download the FSB and you get the Lexham English Bible free! But don’t think you’re tied to that translation. The FSB syncs to whatever translation you use most.
- Customize your notes—Create notes and highlights that are unique to you with
- 9 highlight colors
- 15 text colors
- More than 50 markups and symbols
- Study wherever you are—You may do most of your study at your desk, but you don’t have to. Your study is synced and stored in the cloud. Start reading at home in the morning and continue to dig deeper on your iPhone, your Android device, or any web browser with Biblia.com.
- Remember more of what you learn—Connecting with information in multiple ways increases your retention dramatically. With access to tons of photos, videos, and infographics, you’ll engage the biblical text in ways that ensure you’re thinking both critically and creatively.
- Enjoy the Lexham Bible Dictionary—With more than 1.5 million words in over 2,700 articles, the LBD gives you deep, scholarly content. And you can count on new articles and additions to existing articles developed in response to new discoveries, perspectives, and controversies.
The Study Bible That Grows with You
The Faithlife Study Bible keeps getting better. We’re continually writing new content, increasing its depth and breadth. With the FSB, you have a study Bible that’ll continue to grow with new notes, articles, maps, videos, infographics, and photos. And you can subscribe now through March 2014, absolutely free!