If you scroll way, way back on the Logos blog—all the way back to our very first post—you’ll see that the Logos blog turns 15 years old today.
Whether you’ve been following the blog since day 1 or you’re a new reader, we’re glad you’re here! The internet is a crowded place, and we don’t take your engagement for granted. Thank you for reading, commenting, and sharing our posts.
The Logos blog by the numbers:
- 5,812 blog posts
- 24,544 total comments
- 90,677 average pageviews per month
Top 10 posts from the archives:
- 7 Biblical Facts about the Angel Gabriel by Jeffrey Kranz, December 7, 2012
- Where Do Demons Come From? by Michael Heiser, October 28, 2015
- Is the Word “Easter” in the Bible? by Mark Ward, March 11, 2016
- Which Bible Translation Is Best? All the Good Ones. by Mark Ward, May 4, 2016
- In Memory: 30 Inspiring Elisabeth Elliot Quotes by Tyler Smith, June 15, 2015
- Take It from the Church Fathers: You Should Read Plato by David Davidson, November 26, 2013
- 10 Christmas Sermons Just Waiting to Be Preached by Jeffrey Kranz, December 15, 2012
- 20 Resurrection Sermon Ideas for Easter Sunday by Jeffrey Kranz, March 11, 2016
- Goliath Isn’t the Only Giant in the Bible. Here’s Where They Came From. by Michael Heiser, July 18, 2017
- What Does It Mean to Be Unequally Yoked with Unbelievers? by John D. Barry, February 26, 2016
Here’s to the next 15 years!
We’d love to hear from you! What’s your favorite part of the Logos blog? What kind of posts would you like to see more of? Drop us a note in the comments.
Leave a comment