Through the years I’ve received numerous questions about prioritizing resources in the Library. Here’s a very common one:
I have various sets of commentaries. Sometimes I don’t want to prioritize an entire set but only a few volumes from the set. When I drag/drop a single volume, however, the entire series is prioritized. How do I only prioritize select volumes from a set?
The answer to the question is simple once we employ a second method for prioritizing resources.
• Drag the Library icon onto the Logos desktop so that the Library opens in its own panel (A)
• Choose the panel menu on the Library (B)
• Select Prioritize Resources (C)
• Navigate to a set/series of commentaries in the Library such as Holman New Testament Commentary (HNTC) (D)
• Right-click on one of the volumes in the series (E)
• Notice on the context menu 2 choices:
• Prioritize this resource (which places the volume at the bottom of the prioritized list) (F)
• Prioritize this series (which is also accomplished by dragging/dropping any single volume from the series) (G)
The right-click menu in the Library is often overlooked, so please explore it for various time-saving options!
For more practical training tips like these, consider a subscription to mpseminars.com, where you’ll find 1000’s of videos to help you master both the desktop and mobile apps of Logos Bible Software!