This practical scenario came to the help desk at mpseminars.com:
For presentation purposes I want to isolate just 3 verses of a passage. When I bring up the passage all the adjacent verses are there. I only want visible the 3 verses.
One way to accomplish the task is through the Passage List Visual Filter.
Check this out:
- Choose Docs | New | Passage List
- Name the document (A) and add the verses you wish to display in the Bible (B)
- Close the Passage List
- Open your desired Bible
- Click the Visual Filters icon (“cannon balls”) on the Bible’s toolbar (C)
- Select the desired Passage List on the drop-down list (D)
- Notice only the verses in that list are now displayed in the Bible! (E)
As you probably gathered, you can also create multiple Passage Lists and move through them during the presentation to only display the verses you need at the moment.
For more detailed instructions about Passage Lists and Visual Filters, please consider a subscription to mpseminars.com where you’ll find 1000’s of videos to help you become proficient in both the desktop and mobile formats of Logos Bible Software!