One of the best ways to prepare yourself for any theological question is by having a well-rounded library. When you have a large library that includes a diverse array of books, topics, and authors, you’re queries will return more results and you’ll likely get more relevant results.
The search functionality in Logos is similar to a search engine’s algorithm—the more websites a search engine has to crawl, the better your search results. Similarly, the more books Logos has to search through, the more relevant results you’ll get to answer your query.
Prepare with the 500 Book Mega Pack, 2015 Edition
The 500 Book Mega Pack, 2015 Edition is the perfect collection to help round out your library. With this massive collection, you’ll get a wide array of theological works, including:
- Systematic Theologies like Francis Hall’s Dogmatic Theology (10 vols.)
- Commentaries like Messages of the Bible (11 vols.)
- Hymns included in collections like The Works of Horatius Bonar, Augustus Toplady, and William Cowper.
- Lexicons like A Pocket Lexicon of the Greek New Testament
- Grammars like A Grammar of the Greek Language
- Sermons like Rev. John McNeil’s Popular Sermons
- Collected works like F.C. Baur Collection (5 vols.)
- Biographical works of John Calvin, Charles Spurgeon, George Muller, and many others.
Plus, these books were penned by a plethora of well-known authors like A.W. Pink, Charles Spurgeon, Louis Berkhof, Philip Schaff, Horatius Bonar, George Whitefield, and Hudson Taylor to name a few. This variety will prepare you to answer any theological question.
Be prepared. Get the 500 Book Mega Pack, 2015 Edition today!