Last spring, I graduated from college; four weeks ago, I started at Logos as a marketing intern. It’s been a four-week whirlwind—I’ve been learning a ton of valuable information and working with awesome people. And I’m only one-third of the way done! I leave Logos every day with new lessons learned, excited to return the next morning.
What I appreciate most about my time so far is how Logos empowers its employees, interns included. You won’t be doing busywork and brewing coffee for your superiors. ((That said, with the unlimited-use, professional-grade espresso machines here, you may find yourself making coffee for yourself quite a bit!)) You’ll take full ownership of projects—you’ll be the one in charge of strategizing and executing.
Sound overwhelming? Don’t worry—you’ll have an individual mentor, plus some of the friendliest and most helpful coworkers the corporate world has to offer.
Here are six reasons you should intern at Logos:
- Get real-world experience. You’ll work on important projects, and you’ll leave with firsthand knowledge.
- Take advantage of flexible hours. Are you an early bird? Prefer to sleep in? You choose when your day starts and ends.
- Get unlimited soda pop and espresso. Need I say more?
- Work with awesome people. Want to join a running group? There’s one at Logos. Want to have a potluck dinner with your team? Food is always encouraged. Want to host a game night? Logos loves games!
- Get surprise perks. Recently, Logos has treated its employees to free Belgian waffles, free vouchers at a local food festival, and more!
- Get paid. Since you’re doing work that matters, you’ll earn competitive pay.
Interested? Check out our internship page to watch helpful videos and learn more about why being a Logos intern is awesome. We’re looking for development and marketing interns right now.