Sometimes, while lost in Logos study, you’ll discover you have numerous resources or panels open on the screen. With so much open you can seem to find the Bible, commentary, or guide you’re looking for. So you pause to clean up your desktop.
If you type close all in the Command box and press the Enter key, everything on the screen closes. That’s quick and easy, but then you must reopen just the resources you want.
You may want to try this:
- Make sure the few resources you want to keep open are in separate tiles
- Right click on the tab of a resource or panel you want to keep open
- Select Close Other Tabs which means close the other tabs in this tile, but keep this tab open
- Repeat the last two steps for other tiles on the screen
By way of reminder here is an official Logos vocabulary review:
- Windows contain tiles which contain panels (or tabs)
- You can open as many windows as you want and divide each window into as many tiles as you want and divide each tile into as many panels (tabs) as you want
While learning the Logos tab system, remember to right click on any tab and practice using each option. Pretty soon you’ll be a pro at Logos desktop management!