The Engaging and Exegeting Culture series helps Christians respond to contemporary culture with theological discernment. Each volume explores particular cultural expressions, highlighting God’s presence in the world and engaging readers in sympathetic dialogue and active discipleship. This collection includes volumes on some of the most pressing and practical matters of everyday life—politics, literature, and leisure. With contributions from esteemed scholars and activists, this collection reveals the theological underpinnings of a truly Christian approach to of some of our most basic human endeavors.
In the Logos editions, these volumes are enhanced by amazing functionality. Important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Perform powerful searches to find exactly what you’re looking for. Take the discussion with you using tablet and mobile apps. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
Get the other volumes in the Engaging and Exegeting Culture Series.
- Provides a theological framework for cultural engagement
- Explores Christian approaches to politics, leisure, and literature
- Equips Christians for dialogue with non-Christians
- Beginning with the Word: Modern Literature and the Question of Belief by Roger Lundin
- The Good of Politics: A Biblical, Historical, and Contemporary Introduction by James W. Skillen
- Leisure and Spirituality: Biblical, Historical, and Contemporary Perspectives by Paul Heintzman