The only way to stay sharp with your biblical Hebrew is to use it every day. These resources from scholarly publisher Eisenbrauns work seamlessly with your Logos software to help you study the Old Testament and other Hebrew texts with ease and precision. In Cumulative Index to the Grammar and Syntax of Biblical Hebrew, Frederic Clarke Putnam indexes every Old Testament citation in every major grammar of the Hebrew Language. Zeev Ben-Hayyim’s Grammar of Samaritan Hebrew is a thorough introduction to the unique grammatical issues of the Samaritan dialect, and Nahum W. Waldman’s comprehensive work, The Recent Study of Hebrew, lets you trace the development of Hebrew language studies over the course of four decades.
These resources are even more powerful in Logos. Important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Perform powerful searches to find exactly what you’re looking for. Take your study on the go with intuitive and powerful tablet and mobile apps—your notes and highlights sync across all your devices. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
For a classic, authoritative resource on Hebrew grammar that perfectly complements this collection, check out the Gesenius Hebrew Bundle.
- Helps you study the Old Testament and other Hebrew texts with ease and precision
- Provides an index to every Old Testament citation in every major Hebrew grammar
- Includes an overview of Hebrew scholarship over the course of 40 years
- Introduces the basics of Samaritan Hebrew
- A Cumulative Index to the Grammar and Syntax of Biblical Hebrew by Frederic Clarke Putnam
- Grammar of Samaritan Hebrew: Based on the Recitation of the Law in Comparison with the Tiberian and Other Jewish Traditions by Zeev Ben-Hayyim
- Recent Study of Hebrew: A Survey of the Literature with Selected Bibliography by Nahum M. Waldman