In this collection, noted theologian Ronald J. Sider addresses many issues significant to the Body of Christ today. Politics, Christian giving, unity, and matters of conscience are explored in these seven volumes. Learn how to develop a church community that makes a difference, dig into the difficult realm of examining the Christian conscience, and engage in rigorous study of today’s political strata.
In the Logos editions, these valuable volumes are enhanced by amazing functionality. Scripture citations link directly to English translations, and important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Perform powerful searches to find exactly what you’re looking for. Take the discussion with you using tablet and mobile apps. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
Learn more about being a part of today’s church with the Baker Academic Christian Education Collection (13 vols.).
- Addresses today’s tough issues from an Evangelical perspective
- Emphasizes the importance of Christian unity and mission
- Provides solid biblical grounding for engaging in debate
- Just Generosity, 2nd Edition by Ronald J. Sider
- Just Politics by Ronald J. Sider
- The Scandal of the Evangelical Conscience by Ronald J. Sider
- Good News and Good Works by Ronald J. Sider
- Churches That Make a Difference by Ronald J. Sider, Philip N. Olson, and Heidi Rolland Unruh
- Linking Arms, Linking Lives by Ronald J. Sider, John M. Perkins, F. Albert Tizon, and Wayne L. Gordon
- The Early Church on Killing by Ronald J. Sider
About Ronald J. Sider
Ronald J. Sider is a distinguished professor of theology, holistic ministry, and public policy at Palmer Theological Seminary. He is the author of many books, including the bestselling Rich Christians in an Age of Hunger and Christianity Today Book Award winner Just Generosity.