Reformed Studies Bundle, ver. 2, M (28 vols.)
by 23 authors Robert Lewis Dabney, James Isaac Good, David McKay, Abraham Kuyper, Robert A. Peterson, August Lang, B. B. Warfield, Emile Doumergue, Herman Bavinck, Richard B. Gaffin Jr., Fred Klooster, Francis Beattie, G. W. Williard, Zacharias Ursinus, Robert L. Reymond, Christopher W. Morgan, George W. Richards, Peter A. Lillback, William S. Barker, Roger Nicole, Murray Andrew Pura, Presbyterian Committee of Publication, Brownson, Marcus A.
12 publishers Logos Bible Software, Central Publishing House, Christian Focus, Fleming H. Revell, Presbyterian Committee of Publication, Westminster, Elm Street Printing Company, Daniel Miller, Sunday-School Board of the Reformed Church in the United States, Heidelberg Press, Reformed Church Publication Board, Presbyterian Board of Publication 1887–2009
Select a size:
Let some of today’s leading scholars walk you through difficult doctrines like hell, predestination, and the atonement. Additionally, historian James Isaac Good presents studies on the American and German Reformed Churches’ history and on many of their missionaries.
- Examination of the influence since the Reformation of the dominant theological themes found in Calvin’s sermons
- Exegetical studies on Calvin’s views regarding Church and State
- Outline of the relevance of the Ten Commandments within the New Testament
- Exploration of the five points of Calvinism and the development of the five points within Presbyterian churches
- Analysis of Reformed heritage through church history
- Discussion of the possibilities for the future of Calvinism
- Historical guidebook from the Swiss Reformation to the early 20th century