Theology Bundle, ver. 2, L (34 vols.)
by 34 authors Sizemore, Denver, Boyce, James Petigru, Zemek, George J., Cone, Christopher, Hein, David, Henderson, Edward, Torrance, Thomas F., Higton, Mike, Molnar, Paul D., Guarino, Thomas, Fudge, Edward William, Mostert, Christiaan, Olander, David, Cooper, Kenneth R., Berkhof, Louis, Jüngel, Eberhard, Chung, Sung Wook, Sherman, Robert, Finney, Charles G., Beet, Joseph Agar, McCune, Rolland, Hart, Trevor A., Hayes, Michael, Tombs, David, Porter, Stanley E., Becker, Matthew L., McIntyre, John, Hodge, Archibald Alexander, Hodge, J. Aspinwall, Rushdoony, Rousas John, Holloway, Gary, Harris, Randall J., Black, Mark C., Cavanaugh, William T.
Select a size:
Expand your Logos 5 library with a study of theology that covers all your bases. This base package supplement includes the essential theologies of Karl Barth, Hans W. Frei, Johannes von Hoffman, and Louis Berkhof and theological volumes spanning the topics of the trinity, eschatology, the Holy Spirit, justification, and atonement.
- Outline of the task, method, and history of dogmatics
- Explanation of the Reformed notion of revelation, inspiration, and human understanding
- Pure example of nineteenth century Baptist theology
- Essays in systematic theology
- Analysis of Christian morality and ethics
- Strong emphasis on the scriptural basis for each doctrine and teaching