Preaching Bundle, ver. 2, M (18 vols.)
by 16 authors Eby, David, Hamilton, Donald, Ash, Christopher, Azurdia, Arturo G., III, Linares, Joe, Davis, Dale Ralph, Capill, Murray A., McDill, Wayne, Duduit, Michael, Hobbs, Herschel, Shaddix, Jim, Bisagno, John, York, Hershael, Decker, Bert, Ryrie, Charles Caldwell, Leithart, Peter J.
4 publishers Christian Focus, Bob Jones University Press, B&H, Canon Press 1971–2009
Select a size:
Unpack the essential tasks for sermon preparation, numerous preaching techniques, and the Holy Spirit’s role in preaching. Providing insights from various scholars and pastors like Charles Ryrie and Richard Baxter, this base package supplement emphasizes the importance of Spirit-filled and heavenly-focused preaching. It presents ways to communicate scriptural doctrines, analyzes the preacher’s unique preaching roles and responsibilities, and addresses ways to adapt your preaching to deeply impact your congregation.
- Compilation of some of the finest counsel from many of the acknowledged grand masters of the contemporary pulpit
- Explanation of the homiletical task
- Tools for powerful and effective communication based on biblical truth and proven concepts from the business world
- Life application principles you can put into practice in your daily life
- Principle sermons from both Old and New Testament characters