Archaeology Bundle, ver. 2, S (7 vols.)
by 9 authors Barton, George Aaron, Mazar, Amihai, Stern, Ephraim, Berkhof, Louis, Ramsay, William Mitchell, Oakes, Peter, Mirau, Neil A., Aufrecht, Walter E., Gauley, Steven W.
Select a size:
Explore the Bible lands with these volumes. George Aaron Barton’s Archaeology and the Bible takes you through cultural artifacts and buildings, as well as examining ancient texts. William Mitchell Ramsay’s The Historical Geography of Asia Minor analyzes the Roman and Byzantine roads in a groundbreaking work of topography. This base package supplement also includes Biblical Archaeology by Louis Berkhof, the two volume Archaeology of the Land of the Bible, and more.
- Historical discussions that place both artifacts and excavations in their historical and cultural context
- Detailed discussions of the cultures and civilizations relevant to the Bible
- Examination of Jewish history and historiography
- Studies of early Jewish origins using archeaology to buttress biblical texts
- Explores nineteenth century life in the Middle East
- Detailed survey of nineteenth century Egyptian society