Hebrew Bundle, ver. 2, M (12 vols.)
by 17 authors Van der Merwe, Christo, Kroeze, Jan, Naudé, Jackie, Brown, Francis, Driver, Samuel Rolles, Briggs, Charles Augustus, Whitaker, Richard, Hurvitz, Avi, Fassberg, Steven E., Cassuto, U., Andersen, Francis I., Forbes, A. Dean, Weil, Gérard E., Schökel, Luis Alonso, Dawson, David Allan, Blau, Joshua, Lunn, Nicholas P.
Select a size:
Vital to any understanding of the Hebrew language is a comprehensive lexicon. This base package supplement includes the classic lexicon BDB and the extremely helpful Biblical Hebrew Reference Grammar, making this bundle the perfect place to start your Hebrew studies.
- Exhaustive coverage of Old Testament Hebrew words
- Interpretation of the evidence in terms of the history of Hebrew spelling
- Collection of papers in Hebrew and Semitic linguistics formed by research into the history of biblical Hebrew
- Provides English equivalents for Hebrew words and relates various meanings to specific passages in the Old Testament
- Helpful guide for analyzing Hebrew poetics