Pauline Studies Bundle, ver. 2, S (10 vols.)
by 10 authors Zetterholm, Magnus, Elliott, Neil, Koester, Helmut, Reymond, Robert L., Sanders, E. P., Wright, N. T., Malherbe, Abraham, Marchal, Joseph A., Hock, Ronald F., Kennedy, H. A. A.
4 publishers Fortress Press, Christian Focus, SPCK, A. C. Armstrong and Son 1904–2009
Select a size:
Explore various perspectives on Paul’s life and writings. In these volumes, diverse scholars interpret Paul in cultural contexts, analyze his missionary theology, and apply political and feminist perspectives. This base package supplement also features N. T. Wright’s Paul: Fresh Perspectives.
- Clear and reliable guide to issues in the contemporary study of Paul
- Survey of the history of the principal perspectives on Paul’s relation to Judaism and the Jewish law
- Examination of the many texts historically interpreted to support oppression or maintain the status quo
- Critical essays on theology and eschatology in Paul’s letters
- Demonstration of how Paul’s mission and drive were linked to his theological convictions
- Focus on the apostle Paul and his work within the social and intellectual context of the Greek East of the early Roman Empire