Wipf & Stock Ministry and the Church Collection (7 vols.)
by 9 authors Patrick D. Miller, Van Meter, Timothy L., DeFazio, Jeanne, Lathrop, John P., Richey, Russell, Dunbar, Paul J., Blair, Anthony L., Puls, Darrell, Holbert, John C.
Wipf & Stock 2013
The Wipf & Stock Ministry and the Church Collection brings together contemporary reviews of the different ways the church ministers today. The Gospel is a timeless message, and each generation brings new opportunities for God’s people to impact a lost world. These seven volumes cover a variety of salient topics for the church today—Including strategies to engage in caring for the earth in coming generations, as well as aids for healing conflict and cultivating forgiveness within and between local churches. There are also guides for creating deep Christian community, written from the urban trenches where the Gospel constantly confronts fallen worldviews. Volumes on Bible-based teaching from Patrick D. Miller and John C. Holbert help preachers effectively communicate God’s Word in both the Old and New Testaments.
Logos Bible Software connects these resources with other volumes on the ministry of the church, giving you access to insights from every angle. Scripture references appear on mouseover and link directly to your preferred English translation and original-language texts. Perform powerful searches with the Topic Guide to instantly gather relevant biblical texts and resources, enabling you to jump into the conversation with the foremost scholars on issues within ministry and the church. With tablet and mobile apps, you can take the discussion with you. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
- Highlights creative opportunities for the church to impact the world
- Includes guides for preaching and teaching the whole Bible
- Provides insights into solving conflict within congregations
- Created in Delight: Youth, Church, and the Mending of the World by Timothy L. Van Meter
- Creative Ways to Build Christian Community edited by Jeanne DeFazio and John P. Lathrop
- Denominationalism Illustrated and Explained by Russell E. Richey
- Leading Missional Change: Move Your Congregation from Resistant to Re-Energized by Paul J. Dunbar and Anthony L. Blair
- The Road Home: A Guided Journey to Church Forgiveness and Reconciliation by Darrell Puls
- Stewards of the Mysteries of God: Preaching the Old Testament—and the New by Patrick D. Miller
- Telling the Whole Story: Reading and Preaching Old Testament Stories by John C. Holbert
Stewards of the Mysteries of God: Preaching the Old Testament—and the New
- Author: Patrick D. Miller
- Publisher: Wipf & Stock
- Publication Date: 2013
- Pages: 198
- Title: Wipf & Stock Ministry and the Church Collection
- Publisher: Wipf & Stock
- Volumes: 7
- Pages: 1,336