Your Custom Discount
Clay A. Kahler teaches the Bible with clarity and relevance in the Sharing the Word Series (5 vols.). Full of biblical insights into a variety of topics, the series makes these books easily accessible to the average reader. Learn what God’s plan of salvation is, determine what the Bible says about divorce and remarriage among Christians, and acquire essential skills and methods that will enable you to accurately study Scripture on your own.
With the Logos edition of Sharing the Word Series (5 vols.), you get an abundance of applicable, insightful resources. You can easily research divorce, remarriage, or salvation and access an assortment of useful resources and perspectives from pastors and theologians.
- Offers commentary on 1 Peter 5:1–4
- Discusses divorce and remarriage among Christians
- Presents the biblical teaching of salvation
- Gives practical advice for personal Bible study
- Simple Theology: Theology for the Rest of Us, by Clay A. Kahler
- Against Protestant Popes: An Exegetical Study of 1 Peter 5:1–4, by Clay A. Kahler
- Torn Asunder: A Biblical Look at Divorce and Remarriage, by Clay A. Kahler
- Salvation: God’s Greatest Miracle, by Clay A. Kahler
- The Unashamed: Learning the Inductive Method of Bible Study, by Clay A. Kahler
- Title: Sharing the Word Series
- Author: Clay A. Kahler
- Series: Sharing the Word
- Publisher: Wipf & Stock
- Volumes: 5
- Pages: 750
About Clay A. Kahler
Clay A. Kahler is the founder of Sharing the Word Ministries, which includes the radio program Sharing the Word, heard in Ray County Missouri. He is the senior pastor of the First Baptist Church in Orrick, MO. Clay has written for Preaching Magazine, Christianity Today, and To His Glory. Clay served on the faculty of the Southwest College of Biblical Studies in Pine Valley California, and as an adjunct faculty member at the Southern California Bible College and Seminary. He now teaches Bible and theology at Carver Baptist Bible College in Kansas City Missouri.