Become equipped to explain and understand the Catholic faith with this powerful collection of Catholic apologetic works. Designed to answer questions arising from both within and outside of the Catholic Church, these volumes provide answers to controversial questions, finding evidence for Catholic claims in history, sociological studies, and Scripture. Catholic or not, these volumes will help any reader come to understand the “what,” “why,” and “how” of the Catholic Church.
This new Logos edition will open up these resources like never before. Read Scripture and Catechism references by simply hovering your mouse over them, and explore cross-references as they connect with other books in your library. You’ll never be short on answers when exploring these resources with the depth of Logos.
- Provides answers and evidence for Catholic claims
- Explores the most controversial issues of Catholic faith
- Gives study questions for classroom or small group settings
- Faith Facts: Answers to Catholic Questions, vol. 1 edited by Leon J. Suprenant Jr. and Philip C. L. Gray
- Faith Facts: Answers to Catholic Questions, vol. 2 edited by Leon J. Suprenant Jr. and Philip C. L. Gray
- Mere Catholicism by Ian Ker
- Think and Believe by Frederick W. Marks
- Title: Catholic Apologetics Collection
- Publisher: Emmaus Road Publishing
- Volumes: 4
- Pages: 803