Baker Academic Commentary Collection (9 vols.)•
Hendrickson, Baker Academic 2002–2012
The Baker Academic Commentary Collection presents commentaries on 16 biblical books, plus a one-volume commentary on the New Testament. It includes expositions from numerous noted scholars, including Robert H. Gundry, F.F. Bruce, Craig S. Keener, Leslie C. Allen, and more. Each volume is clear, accessible, and comprehensive, providing evangelical scholarship and presenting answers to interpretive challenges. The commentaries include the latest scholarship and integrate Scripture with contemporary application.
Logos Bible Software dramatically improves the value of any resource by enabling you to find what you are looking for with lightning speed and unbelievable precision. All Scripture passages are linked directly to the original language texts and English translations, and double-clicking any Hebrew or Greek word automatically opens a lexicon to help you decipher its meaning and understand its context. As you are reading the through each commentary, you can easily search and access topics or Scripture references you come across, making sermon preparation or Bible study easier than ever. What’s more, you can also link the commentaries to the other commentaries in your library for quick and accurate research for scholarly projects, sermon preparation, and personal study.
- Commentaries on 16 biblical books
- Contributions from highly-noted and respected scholars
- Perfect for scholars, students, and lay people alike
- Exodus: An Exegetical Commentary by Victor P. Hamilton
- A Liturgy of Grief: A Pastoral Commentary on Lamentations by Leslie C. Allen
- The Minor Prophets: An Exegetical and Expository Commentary by Thomas Edward McComiskey
- Commentary on the New Testament: Verse-by-Verse Explanations with a Literal Translation by Robert H. Gundry
Commentary on the New Testament: Verse-by-Verse Explanations with a Literal Translation
- Author: Robert H. Gundry
- Publisher: Baker Academic
- Publication Date: 2010
- Pages: 1,100