Classic Commentaries and Studies on the Pastoral Epistles (12 vols.)
por 12 autores Patrick Fairbairn, R. F. Horton, H. P. Liddon, William A. Graham, Bowen, W. E., Brown, Ernest Faulkner, Harrison, P. N., Laughlin, T. Cowden, Lilley, J. P., Rowland, Alfred, Fleming, Caleb, Pinder, John H.
The Classic Commentaries and Studies on the Pastoral Epistles offers some of the most significant classic studies on the Pastoral Epistles from the late-nineteenth and early-twentieth-centuries. With notable authors such as Patrick Fairburn, H. P. Liddon, and R. F. Horton, Classic Commentaries and Studies on the Pastoral Epistles offers over 2,000 pages of interpretation, observations, translations, contextual history, and practical application. The 12 volumes contained in the Classic Commentaries and Studies on the Pastoral Epistles have had an enduring impact on New Testament exegesis, and this exceptional collection provides easy accessibility to this wealth of significant scholarship.
This collection is essential for students, scholars, pastors, historians, teachers of the Bible, or anyone studying the Pastoral Epistles. With Logos Bible Software, this collection is completely searchable, with passages of Scripture appearing on mouseover, as well as being linked to the Greek and Latin texts and English translations in your library. This makes these texts more powerful and easier to access than ever before for scholarly work or personal Bible study. With the advanced search features of Logos Bible Software, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference—finding, for example, every mention of “apostle,” or “Titus 2:1.”
Build your library with the Classic Commentaries and Studies on the Pastoral Epistles Upgrade.
- Contains work from notable authors from a variety of backgrounds
- Includes almost 3,000 pages of notable scholarship on the Pastoral Epistles
- Provides materials that are completely searchable and linked to your preferred Bible translation and other books in your library
- The Pastoral Epistles Timothy and Titus by R. F. Horton
- The Pastoral Epistles: The Greek Text and Translation with Introduction, Expository Notes, and Dissertations by Patrick Fairbairn
- The Pastoral Epistles in the Light of One Roman Imprisonment by T. Cowden Laughlin
- The Problem of the Pastoral Epistles by P. N. Harrison
- The Dates of the Pastoral Epistles: Two Essays by W. E. Bowen
- The Pastoral Epistles by J. P. Lilley
- The Pastoral Epistles by Ernest Faulkner Brown
- A Practical and Exegetical Commentary on the Epistle to Titus by William Graham
- St. Paul’s Heretic; or, Characteristics of an Heretic by Caleb Fleming
- Paul’s Ideal Church and People: A Popular Commentary by Alfred Rowland
- Explanatory Analysis of St. Paul’s First Epistle to Timothy by H. P. Liddon
- The Candidate for the Ministry: A Course of Expository Lectures on the First Epistle of Paul the Apostle to Timothy by John H. Pinder
- Title: Classic Commentaries and Studies on the Pastoral Epistles
- Volumes: 12
- Pages: 2,351