Goodly Heritage Library: Shelf One
by 15 authors Bullinger, Ethelbert W., Conant, J. E., Emerson, Ralph Waldo, Franklin, Benjamin, Gray, James M., Hodgkin, Alice Mary, Hunter, Henry, Kitto, John, Macomber, Clinton A., Meyer, Frederick Brotherton, Patton, William, Reed, D. E., Ridout, Samuel, Satterthwaite, Dale, Sunday, Billy
Logos Bible Software, Pleasant Places, Galaxie Software 1901–2004
We are pleased to announce the availability of the Goodly Heritage Library - Shelf One from one of our publishing partners, Galaxie Software.
The desire of the Goodly Heritage Library Series is to provide a wide collection of books, some of which may be unfamiliar, but will bless the hearts of the user. The wide range includes history books, reference books, literature, as well as books on Bible Study, Commentaries, and Devotionals.
The wide range includes history books, reference books, literature, as well as books on Bible Study, Commentaries, and Devotionals. These collections are complexly searchable by topic or reference and can provide a wonderful source of information to a wide range of users.
Each of these books has earned a special place in the heart of God's people. It is our desire to make these books easily affordable to all. By adding a "shelf of books" at a time, it is hoped that there can be a steady increase in one's Libronix library.
The Goodly Heritage Library - Shelf One represents more than 5,000 Pages in print!
- An Illustrated History of the Holy Bible, by John Kitto (1867 edition, 713 pages)
- Palestine, by John Kitto (1900 434 pages)
- Number in Scripture, by E.W. Bullinger, (1894, 303 pages)
- Christ in All the Scriptures, by A. M. Hodgkin (1909, 257 pages)
- Synthetic Bible Studies, by James Gray (1906, 340 pages)
- Gleanings from Ruth, by Samuel Ridout (1920, 77 pages)
- Sacred Biography, 7 volumes by Henry Hunter (1828, 596 pages)
- Samuel Morris, by D.E. Reed (1908, 32 pages)
- Benjamin Franklin's Autobiography (1896, 267 pages)
- The American Scholar, Etc. Ralph Emerson (1893, 108 pages)
- Billy Sunday in Action (1920, 80 pages)
- Our Daily Homily, 5 volumes, by F.B. Meyer (1898, 1190 pages)
- Divine Dynamite, by J.E. Conant (1920, 40 pages)
- Every Member Evangelism, by J.E. Conant (1922, 240 pages)
- Bible Wines, by William Patton (1871, 109 pages)
- For Believers Only, by Dale Satterthwaite, (2003, 151 pages)
- The Assyrian Antichrist, by Clinton Macomber (2003, 70 pages)