The 7-volume Gromacki Expository Series has been designed to teach the Word of God to others. Based on the English text, Dr. Gromacki uses his biblical expertise and pastoral discernment to present the meaning of the epistle in a clear and straightforward manner. Necessary technical matters and notes on the Greek are included, but they are confined to the footnotes.
These books attempt to make clear the meaning of the English text of the Bible through organization, exposition, and careful use of the Greek text. These volumes are readable studies, using a non-technical vocabulary and smooth transitions from one section to the next. The Gromacki Expository Series also contains a wealth of cross-references to supporting passages of Scripture.
Divided into thirteen chapters, these books can be used by adult Sunday school classes, Bible study groups, and other study formats. Each chapter concludes with discussion questions to stimulate personal inquiry and to make the truth of God relevant. As a commentary, it is also useful for sermon preparation.
- Introductions to the author, historical setting, purpose, and features of each book
- Uses the English text and Greek transliterations
- Study guides and discussion questions
- Bibliography for further reading and research
Praise for the Print Edition
Thanks for [issuing] the Gromacki books. They are what pastors need today—biblically accurate and exegetically based.
- Called to Be Saints: An Exposition of I Corinthians
- Stand Firm in the Faith: An Exposition of II Corinthians
- Stand Fast in Liberty: An Exposition of Galatians
- Stand United in Joy: An Exposition of Philippians
- Stand Perfect in Wisdom: An Exposition of Colossians and Philemon
- Stand True to the Charge: An Exposition of I Timothy
- Stand Bold in Grace: An Exposition of Hebrews
- Title: The Gromacki Expository Series
- Author: Robert Gromacki
- Publisher: Kress Christian Publications
- Volumes: 7
- Pages: 1,510
About Robert Gromacki
Dr. Robert Gromacki is Distinguished Professor of Bible and Greek at Cedarville University and Pastor of Grace Community Baptist Church in Washington Court House, Ohio. He is the author of fifteen books including his popular textbook, New Testament Survey. He is also a contributor to Understanding Christian Theology. Gromacki is a graduate of Dallas Theological Seminary (Th.M.) and Grace Theological Seminary in Winona Lake, Indiana (Th.D.).