What does the Bible say about grace? The heart of God? Worship? Suffering? The church? The Holy Spirit? Heaven? These are important questions that many Christians have asked and that new Christians will continue to ask—the What the Bible Says series is a fantastic starting point for answers. Not only does this series lay the foundation for a biblical understanding of these topics, but it is rich with scriptural references and clear theology—perfect for all hoping to enter into concentrated and meaningful Bible study.
The What the Bible Says series provides tools for understanding important themes of Christianity, and the Logos editions make these resources even more accessible. Scripture citations appear on mouseover in your preferred English translations, and with a click important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
- Offers volumes on focal points of the Christian faith, supported by numerous scriptural references
- Presents the fundamentals of Christianity to provide the reader with a strong foundation
- Includes work from dedicated biblical scholars
- Contains volumes meant to encourage the reader in their faith
- What the Bible Says about God, the Creator, Ruler and Redeemer: God Most High by Jack Cottrell
- What the Bible Says about the Church: Rediscovering Community by Daniel Overdorf
- What the Bible Says About the Afterlife: The Life to Come by Kenny Boles
- What the Bible Says about Grace: Set Free! by Jack Cottrell
- What the Bible Says About The Heart of God: Listening to His Heartbeat by Harold Shank
- What the Bible Says about Worship: His Story, Our Response by Dinelle Frankland
- What the Bible Says about the Holy Spirit: Power from on High by Jack Cottrell
- What the Bible Says About Suffering: Where is God When we Suffer? by Lynn Gardner