Relationships are not only a natural part of life, but a necessity for serving in a congregation. Learning to live in community and enjoying the relationships into which God has called you will enable you to serve as an elder and leader within your congregation. Enjoy His People takes a look at the critical necessity of relationships in the life of an elder.
In the Logos Bible Software edition, all Scripture passages are tagged to the original language texts or your preferred English translation. You can perform powerful searches by topic and find what other authors, scholars, and theologians have to say, making this volume ideal for discovering the elder’s roles.
- Addresses elders’ key roles
- Illustrates the characteristics an elder must have
- Emphasizes the importance of eldership
- Enjoying Your Family
- Enjoying Your Father
- Enjoying Friendships with Those in the Faith
- Enjoying Those Not of the Faith
- Enjoying Your Fellow Elders
- Enjoying Difficult People
- Title: Enjoy His People
- Authors: Jim Estep, David Roadcup, and Gary Johnson
- Publisher: College Press
- Publication Date: 2011
- Pages: 113
About the Authors
Jim Estep is a professor of Christian education at Lincoln Christian University Seminary in Lincoln, Illinois.
David Roadcup is the director of the Center for Church Advancement at Cincinnati Christian University.
Gary Johnson is the senior minister of Indian Creek Christian Church in Indianapolis, Indiana.