Classic Studies on John the Baptist (6 vols.)•
Study the dramatic ministry and extraordinary life of John the Baptist with the Classic Studies on John the Baptist Collection. The pastors and scholars featured in this collection equip you to examine John’s life using multiple tools, including detailed exegesis of the biblical text, historical analysis, and study of his sociopolitical significance. Biographical portraits that stitch together the Gospel accounts of John’s life are also provided, and present the life of the Baptist in a narrative style that is helpful to readers.
The Logos edition of Classic Studies on John the Baptist equips you for better study with cutting-edge functionality and features. Citations link directly to English translations and original-language texts, and important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. The Topic Guide lets you perform powerful searches to instantly gather relevant biblical texts and resources. Tablet and mobile apps let you take the discussion with you. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
Discover more about the exciting lives of biblical characters with Alexander Whyte’s Bible Characters (6 vols.).
- Provides multiple tools for studying John the Baptist
- Examines John’s preaching and his Nazarite lifestyle
- Stitches together the biblical narratives of John’s life into a comprehensive portrait
- John the Baptist by Henry Robert Reynolds
- John the Loyal: Studies in the Ministry of the Baptist by Archibald Thomas Robertson
- John: The Baptist, Forerunner, and Martyr by J. Elder Cumming
- The Life and Ministry of John the Baptist by Alexander Macleod Symington
- John the Baptist: The Forerunner of Our Lord by Ross C. Houghton
- The Ministry of St. John Baptist by Henry James Coleridge
- Title: Classic Studies on John the Baptist
- Volumes: 6
- Pages: 1,920