B&H Baptist History Collection (11 vols.)•
The 11-volume B&H Baptist History Collection explores the origins of the Baptist faith and the history of its doctrine. Top scholars at prominent Baptist colleges and seminaries tell the stories of the beginnings, growth, and influence of the Baptist Church in Europe and North America, and discuss the current status of the central doctrines of the Baptist faith—such as strong adherence to the authority of Scripture and the centrality of believer baptism.
The B&H Baptist History Collection extends beyond dates, facts, and biography to penetrate into the historical and theological issues which have shaped and influenced Baptist heritage. These authors trace the history of doctrine, explore the controversies, and attempt to understand the motivations of numerous individuals and churches that have made the Baptist Church a powerful influence on Christianity in North America, Europe, and around the world.
What’s more, with the Logos edition of the B&H Baptist History Collection, you can utilize the power of your Libronix Digital Library to perform quick searches and accurate research on the books and topics covered in this collection. The primary sources, scholarly analysis, and theological approach to the history and future of the Baptist faith by top Baptist scholars makes the B&H Baptist History Collection ideal for church historians, Baptist pastors and scholars, and anyone interested in the current status of Baptist theology—and with Logos, Baptist history is more accessible than ever!
- Primary source documents
- Indexes of important individuals and dates
- Theological and historical approach to the Baptist heritage
- A History of Black Baptists
- A Sourcebook for Baptist Heritage
- Baptists and the Bible
- Believer’s Baptism: The Covenant Sign of the New Age in Christ
- Biblical Authority: The Critical Issue for the Body of Christ
- One Sacred Effort: The Cooperative Program of Southern Baptists
- Title: B&H Baptist History Collection
- Publisher: B&H Publishing Group
- Volumes: 11
- Pages: 3,927