Beginning with an account of Paul’s life, William S. Plumer’s dissertation Commentary on Paul's Epistle to the Romans is a historically-rich study guide to Romans and the context in which this Pauline epistle fits into the scope of the Scriptures.
In the Logos edition, Commentary on Paul's Epistle to the Romans is enhanced by amazing functionality. Scripture citations link directly to English translations, and important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Perform powerful searches to find exactly what you’re looking for. Take the discussion with you using tablet and mobile apps. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
- Includes a lengthy introduction that details the history of the epistle, as well as its cultural background
- Includes ample exposition on key concepts found in Romans
- Provides thorough exegesis and verse-by-verse commentary
- Title: Commentary on Paul’s Epistle to the Romans
- Author: William S. Plumer
- Publisher: Anson D. F. Randolph & Co.
- Publication Date: 1870
- Pages: 646
About William S. Plumer
William S. Plumer is well-known for his theological writings, including Studies in the Book of Psalms, The Law of God, The Grace of Christ, Vital Godliness, Jehovah-Jireh, and The Rock of Our Salvation.