Providing careful examinations of seven biblical books—Genesis, Matthew, Galatians, James, 1 & 2 Timothy, and Titus—the Zondervan Commentaries Collection elucidates the Good News in a way that is perfect for the layperson. Moreover, these writings provide a great background of context and clarity to the Scriptures, creating a fantastic tool for sermon preparation, small group study, and personal growth for any leader in ministry.
This remarkable collection offers several New Testament volumes in the Africa Bible Commentary series, as well as exegesis on the book of Genesis by Bruce Waltke. These commentaries in digital format make Bible study a breeze—they can be linked to your favorite Bible translation, searched with lightning-speed, and will appear in Passage Guide search results.
- Five commentaries on books of the Old and New Testaments
- Outstanding commentary from Samuel Ngewa, Bruce Waltke, and more
- Works Perfect for students, ministers, and laity
- Genesis: A Commentary by Bruce Waltke
- Zondervan Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament: Matthew by Grant R. Osborne
- Africa Bible Commentary Series: Galatians by Samuel Ngewa
- Africa Bible Commentary Series: 1, 2 Timothy and Titus by Samuel Ngewa
- Zondervan Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament: James by Craig L. Blomberg and Mariam J. Kamell
- Title: Zondervan Commentaries Collection
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Volumes: 5
- Pages: 2,800