This volume is the best-selling witnessing manual in SDA history. Grace-based and Christ-centered, New Testament Witnessing provides practical, biblical advice for turning everyday encounters into presentations of the gospel. Filled with helpful examples, outlines, and other materials, this volume offers step-by-step guidance for helping a friend or even a stranger accept Jesus. Long out of print, Logos is making New Testament Witnessing available again due to popular demand.
The Logos Bible Software edition of New Testament Witnessing enhances your study of gospel witnessing. Scripture passages link directly to your English translations and original language texts, and important theological concepts link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Powerful topical searches help you find what other authors, scholars, and theologians are bringing to this conversation.
- Step-by-step outline of gospel presentation
- Training schedules and assignments
- Sample presentations and questionnaires
- Compelling Reasons for a New Emphasis
- Learning to Present a Winning Testimony
- A Typical Presentation of the Gospel
- Understanding the Presentation and the Prospect
- How to Handle Interruptions and Difficult Problems
- Leading the Prospect from Profession to Church Membership
- Getting Started
- Evaluation Visitation
- Respectable Disobedience
- Title: New Testament Witnessing
- Author: Elden K. Walter
- Publisher: Elden K. Walter
- Publication Date: 1981
- Pages: 129
About Elden K. Walter
Elden K. Walter, now retired, was one of the most successful SDA evangelists in leading people first to Christ and then to accepting church doctrines in the context of the gospel.