Classic Commentaries and Studies on Ephesians Upgrade (14 vols.)•
The 14-volume Classic Commentaries and Studies on Ephesians Upgrade provides even more valuable resources for studying Paul’s letters to the Ephesians. The critical interpretations, observations, discussions of thematic elements, and practical applications found in this collection are only available together in this special upgrade to Classic Commentaries and Studies on Ephesians (23 vols.). This collection of nineteenth- and twentieth-century scholarship is invaluable for students, scholars, pastors, historians, teachers of the Bible, or anyone studying Ephesians.
In Logos, these foundational volumes are enhanced by cutting-edge research tools. Scripture citations link directly to English translations, and important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Powerful searches help you find exactly what you’re looking for. Tablet and mobile apps let you take the discussion with you. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
Want more classic works on Ephesians? Check out the 23-volume Classic Commentaries and Studies on Ephesians, available now.
- Includes 11 English-language and three German-language studies of Ephesians
- Presents a wide variety of perspectives and approaches to Scripture
- Features accessible and academic texts
- Brief Notes on the Epistle to the Ephesians: The Church at Thessalonica by J. G. Bellett
- Browsings in Ephesians by Frederick C. Grant
- Ephesians: The Three-Fold Epistle by William B. Riley
- God in Christ Jesus: A Study of St. Paul’s Epistle to the Ephesians by J. Scott Lidgett
- In the Heavenlies—Ephesians I.3: A Sermon by Archibald G. Brown
- Lectures on the Epistle of Paul, the Apostle, to the Ephesians, With a New Translation by William Kelly
- Paul’s Epistle to the Ephesians by Robert S. Candlish
- St Paul’s Epistle to the Ephesians: A Devotional Commentary by Charles Brown
- The Beautiful Word Pictures of the Epistle to the Ephesians: Or, The Busy Man’s Commentary upon the Bible by W. A. Haynes
- The Glory of the Body of Christ: An Opening up of the Epistle to the Ephesians by E. F. Stroter
- Three Lectures on the Epistle to the Ephesians by H. L. Goudge
- Erklärung Des Briefes Pauli An Die Epheser by Johann Tobias Beck and Julius Lindenmeyer
- Die Gemeinde in Christo: Auslegung des Briefes an die Epheser, vol. 1 by Ewald Rudolf Stier
- Die Gemeinde in Christo: Auslegung des Briefes an die Epheser, vol. 2 by Ewald Rudolf Stier
- Title: Classic Commentaries and Studies on Ephesians Upgrade
- Volumes: 14
- Pages: 3,569