Personal Development God’s Way is an accessible, God-centered
handbook for people like you who want to move beyond the same
routine and fulfill their destiny.
Specifically addressed are common obstacles to a breakthrough lifestyle—procrastination, negative thought patterns, and passivity. A series of exercises closes each chapter, which makes practical application of biblically based breakthrough principles.
Personal Development God’s Way was developed after author Doug Addison spent a lifetime of studying why some Christians’ lives change radically and others do not. Using test study groups of Christians from various backgrounds, his discovery is quite revealing, and he shares it with you. After you read the results in this book, you will:
• Understand more clearly what the Bible says about your personal development.
• Uncover clues about your purpose, destiny, and passions.
• Keep the past from negatively affecting your future.
• Identify and change hidden ungodly beliefs, turn them into empowering new values and habits.
• Learn to identify dreams at night that point toward your life dreams.
• Live a breakthrough lifestyle through which all things are truly possible.
• Develop a life strategy with steps toward an extraordinary future.
You are skillfully coached through a crash course on pursuing your life purpose and are offered encouragement and practical tools for consistently making the kinds of small changes that yield long-term positive results.