Glossarium is a convenient single-volume vocabulary reference for part 1 of the Lingua Latina Per Se Illustrata series by Hans H. Orberg. This Latin-to-English glossary includes 2,435 words with their English equivalents—all of the vocabulary a first-year student can be expected to encounter, namely the terms used in Familia Romana, Colloquia Personarum, Fabellae Latinae, and Fabulae Syrae.
In the Logos edition, Glossarium is enhanced by amazing functionality. Important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Powerful searches help you find exactly what you’re looking for. Tablet and mobile apps let you take the discussion with you. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
- Glossary for part 1 of the Lingua Latina series
- 2,435 Latin words with their English equivalents
- Convenient single-volume text
- Title: Glossarium: Glossaries for Familia Romana, Colloquia Personarum, Fabulae Syrae, and Fabellae Latinae
- Author: Patrick Owens
- Publisher: Focus Publishing
- Publication Date: 2013
- Pages: 52
About Patrick Owens
Patrick Owens is an instructor in Latin and curator of the St. Jerome Library at Wyoming Catholic College.