From Alpha to Omega Classical Greek Collection (2 vols.)
Focus Publishing 2013
The Alpha to Omega Classical Greek Collection provides students and instructors with everything they need to learn and teach classical Greek. Anne Groton’s new edition of the bestselling classical Greek textbook presents clear lessons on grammar and provides stimulating exercises from actual Greek texts. This comprehensive introduction covers all the major aspects of Greek, including orthography, phonetics, morphology, and syntax. Jon Bruss’ supplemental lessons continue the focus on reading proficiency with extensive exercises to encourage a basic mastery of concepts and reading competency.
In the Logos editions, these resources are enhanced by amazing functionality. Pull up these lessons for reference as you read the Greek New Testament and the Classical Greek Bundle (8 vols. plus Perseus Greek Classics). Important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Tablet and mobile apps let you read and learn on the go. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place so you get the most out of your study.
- Complete introduction to classical Greek
- Reinforcement readings from classical Greek authors
- Succinct, instructive vocabulary lists
- Comprehensive glossary of words in the grammar and readings
- From Alpha to Omega: A Beginning Course in Classical Greek, 4th ed., by Anne Groton
- From Alpha to Omega: Ancillary Exercises by Jon Bruss
- Title: From Alpha to Omega Classical Greek Collection
- Publisher: Focus Publishing
- Volumes: 2
- Pages: 636