T&T Clark Studies in Ethics (4 vols.)
by 6 authors Jeremy M. Bergen, Victor Lee Austin, Gerard Mannion, Muers, Rachel, Hoose, Bernard, Clague, Julie
T&T Clark, Bloomsbury 2008–2012
The T&T Clark Studies in Ethics collection offers a helpful overview of the field, as well as cutting-edge research on various ethical issues. It discusses general approaches to ethics and paves new roads in ethical thought. In Christian Ethics: A Guide for the Perplexed, Victor Lee Austin helps untangle the knotty field of ethics, presenting it clearly and cogently without sacrificing comprehensiveness and serving as a guide for the newcomer and seasoned expert alike. Moral Theology for the Twenty First Century presents a collection of essays from some of the foremost experts in ethics, addressing many of today’s most pressing ethical issues. In his provocative , Ecclesial Repentance, Jeremy M. Bergen discusses the concept of church repentance for ideologies and actions in its past. Finally, in Living for the Future, Rachel Muers pioneers future-oriented ethics that incorporates a consideration of later generations.
The Logos Bible Software editions of these volumes are designed to enhance and streamline your study and understanding of ethics. Scripture passages link directly to your English translations and original-language texts, and important theological concepts link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. In addition, you can perform powerful searches by topic and find what other authors, scholars, and theologians have to say about things like natural law, moral theology, and Christian ethics.
- An accessible yet comprehensive overview of Christian ethics
- Contemporary and timely treatments of significant ethical issues
- In-depth, scholarly analysis of moral theology and ethics
- Christian Ethics: A Guide for the Perplexed by Victor Lee Austin
- Moral Theology for the Twenty First Century: Essays in Celebration of Kevin T. Kelly edited by Bernard Hoose, Julie Clague, and Gerard Mannion
- Ecclesial Repentance: The Churches Confront Their Sinful Pasts by Jeremy M. Bergen
- Living for the Future: Theological Ethics for Coming Generations by Rachel Muers
- Title: T&T Clark Studies in Ethics
- Publisher: T&T Clark
- Volumes: 4
- Pages: 1,104